Sunday, August 26, 2007

Total loss

I guess the summer is drawing to a close and the real world is one step closer for me. I can feel the major changes in my life drawing near and there's nothing I can do to stop them. All I have are these memories of the times I spent protected from adult responsibilities. This summer taught me a lot of things and taught me to be strong and be brave. The world is not a safe and sugar-coated place. There are many real dangers , which many of us fail to see but they do exist. I can only hope that they are avoided.

This summer was a test of love, a test of strength and showed me that my life is crazier than I thought and worth living. I leave summer behind ready to take on my destiny and to make sure it happens. I will do what is needed for my happiness as well as hers. I don't know what it'll take but I have to be strong and believe. That's all We have when things are out of our control... belief. I think that things will get better from this point because I have already seen the worst in life and I know what the best things are. I'm not going to give up, I will not settle for second best. I will give every day my all to be the best and to make sure that life remains beautiful.

I hope one day my dreams will come true. I hope one day I can feel the love of my family once again and everything can be perfect again.

No comments: