Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sometimes

I wish I could touch you and tell you everything is going to be OK. I know that this is so hard but there is so much I want to tell you, so much I want to do for you to make sure you are alright. I can't be there for you every day but I can tell you my heart and tell you to keep strong because what we have is beautiful. We've planted a seed of enormous life and beauty and it's already germinated. It grows stronger every day and soon, someday, it's buds will blossom as well as bear fruit from our struggle. It's not hard to see why everyone is jealous of us but it's not to say that we have it easy. I guess people are jealous cause we actually survive through the bad times and even become stronger. I would be jealous too if I ever met anyone like us. No one is so deserving as us.. I will defend that statement with my life. It's been so hard and so scary sometimes. The thoughts in my head that creep up on me are completely dreadful sometimes. But there are those that bring me joy and so much happiness. These memories we made, I hold them dear to my heart, I can never let go of them because they feel so real when I think about them. They give me those same feelings, that same rush when we were one. I can't say when, I can't say where the next time will be but I can assure you, that there will be a next time. The clouds will part again and allow the sun in. We just have to keep watching the skies. I hope we meet in our dreams.

No comments: